I used the Deep Blue oil soothe sore muscles. The smell was wonderful, I even put a drop in my oil warmer it smelled that good! It felt really great on my legs after a long run. It does have a tingling effect to it so keep it away from the face and eyes. Last week I ended up coming down with the Flu and my back was really sore (ok so everything was sore) but I used this at night to fall asleep and it felt great. I was amazed that I didn't even have to turn to Tylenol for pain. Also a little bit goes a long way so even this smaller size vial will last a really long time!
If you would like to see for yourself how cool these oils are Kim is graciously giving away three bottles of the Deep Blue blend.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY: take a peek at her website: doTerra and leave me a comment below.
I will be picking three random winners and the giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Saturday February 16, 2013.


I never knew there were so many types of oils. I still like lavender the best!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with the health benefits of doTerra oils! Would love to try them out.
ReplyDeleteTariqsaleemrana at yahoo dot com
The Deep Blue blend sounds like the perfect therapeutic antidote to my LONG weekends of intense yoga teacher training...not to mention my long runs. Would love to try it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for another giveaway! I would love to win this!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to learn more about essential oils, this deep blue blend seems like is going to help with my husband knee injury. I hope I win:-)
ReplyDeleteI've used the deep blue lotion stuff on my lower back (I'm pregnant) and it has helped me get some sleep for once. I also use peppermint for my migraines.
ReplyDeleteThese sound wonderful! I want that tingly feeling!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try one!
ReplyDeletespiritedone2377atyahoodotcom
They all look very nice. How do I decide?
ReplyDelete