I hosted this month and for those of you that know me, know I LOVE a theme. My theme was health and fitness. Duh? What did you think it would be? Wine and complaining about our kids? Well that did come later on.
Anyhow it was hard to try and make this theme work as I really only knew three (of 12) girls in the group. It's a new group and I was afraid my theme would come across as me being a "Yolanda from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, shoving health and fitness crap down everyone's throats." (I know, I just lost half of you).
I served salad, healthy bread, and homemade low fat dressings for dinner. I even juiced that day and had samples of my Power Juice for everyone to try. Bunco wouldn't be complete without wine so I served Skinny Girl 100 calorie red wine, which by the way, is really good!
My prizes were all fitness related with the grand prize being a gift certificate to a new Hot Yoga place here in town. Everyone went home with some sort of prize and they also all got some personal schwag like hot pink shoelaces from Fit Approach and Livestrong bands!
All in all it was a hit including my jazzed up card table.

Would I do this theme again? You bet! Did I win the Hot Yoga? I wish but then again that would have been weird for me to win my own grand prize.
Until next month.....
Love, Yolanda