- Coeur Sports water bottle and tank top. As you all know I love Coeur and completely stand behind this company 100%. Their clothes are extremely comfortable and their triathlon kits are amazing to race in. Beat the heat with a cool tank top of your choice from the awesome gals at Coeur.
- Nuun Hydration Nuun is my number one drink. It always has been and always will be. I love the fact that it gives me all the electrolytes I need minus the sugar, corn syrup, and fake flavors/colors. Have you tried Nuun yet? Here is a chance to stay hydrated in the heat with a box of Tri Berry and Lemon Lime tablets.
- Block Island Organic Sunscreen Did you know that many sunscreens contain Avobenzone and when it comes in contact with your clothes it leaves an ugly yellow stain? I couldn't figure out why all my running clothes were turning yellow around the neck and arms. I did a little research and found my sunscreen was the culprit. I also have sensitive skin and when I would sweat after applying sunscreen I would break out in a rash. I was sent a sample of Block Island Organics and tried it a few times. I like that it does not contain Avobenzone so it won't ruin my clothes and that the ingredients are natural and don't cause me to break out. I also like that it's gentle and I can use it on my kids. The only complaint I had about it was that it was a little hard to rub in. It stayed white on me for a little while. But I find that most sunscreens with the zinc oxide do this. Protect yourself this month, included in this giveaway is a full size bottle. If you really want to grab a bottle of this sunscreen right away, the kind people at Block Islands are offering a 20% coupon for my blog readers. It's good until August 10. Use code Amandar at the checkout.
- Apera Bags Apera bags are not your normal gym bags. These bags feature an antimicrobial protection on the inside and outside to eliminate the funk from those hot and sweaty clothes! I was given the chance to try out the Active Pack and amazed at how much stuff this thing will hold. While I can't give away the Active Pack, I can award the winner with a Sprint Pack (the red one pictured at the top of the post) and 25% off an Active Pack if the winner really had their heart set on the Active Pack.
You can enter the giveaway following the Rafflecopter prompts. The giveaway will end at midnight on August 13, 2014. Good luck and stay cool!


This looks like a fun giveaway! Thx for having it!!
ReplyDeleteHydrate, hydrate, hydrate!!
ReplyDeleteI try to get out the door as early as possible in the mornings!
ReplyDeleteI keep a bottle of ice water with me, and try to workout early before it gets too hot. Thank you for the wonderful giveaway.
ReplyDeleteErin
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like to stay hydrated and go swimming! Keeps me cool and active!
ReplyDeleteI hydrate and I try to run in the early morning!
ReplyDeleteLots of cold water :)
ReplyDeleteStylista Fitness
Tons of water and Nuun! I hate hot workouts but staying hydrated is the only way I can get through them!
ReplyDeleteI hate hot workouts. Yes Nuun is the best love it when it's ice cold too.
DeleteHydrate and get up early to workout before the heat
ReplyDeleteLisa V
I beat the heat by waking up early to run. I'm a wimp once the sun is out.
ReplyDeleteLots of fluids and exercising at night when its cooler
ReplyDeleteI beat the heat by running early in the morning.
ReplyDeleteI just recently became obsessed with Nuun so it's my go to for hydration now. I try to stay hydrated and wear cool, moisture wicking clothes plus sunscreen and hat.
ReplyDeleteIt's good stuff. Have you tried the Energy Cherry Limeade one yet?
DeleteI drink lots of liquids and try to run early in the morning.
ReplyDeleteI try to run early in the morning if I can!
ReplyDeleteI do too! Plus you get it out of the way nice and early.
DeleteThis year I had to tackle the heat b/c I'm training for a hot race, so I spent time acclimating and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate with water and electrolyte drinks like sports drinks and coconut water.
ReplyDeleteI tried a few coconut waters but I wasn't too find of the taste. I do mix it with my fresh juice mixes that I blend. But I can't seem to drink it straight up. Is there a brand you prefer over the others?
DeleteMy hottest workouts are on my bike. On long rides, I am always carrying Nuun and two water bottles. I am getting better at knowing my body's hydration needs and keeping up with it rather then catching up.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite Nuun flavor?
DeleteLots and lots of water! And I prefer to run later in the evening at sunset when it's cooler and there is more shade.
ReplyDeleteThe best way to beat the heat is to work out early in the morning and drink lots of water.
ReplyDeleteplenty of water the day before and run in the evening
ReplyDeleteLots of water and doing either really early or really late workouts!
ReplyDeleteI beat the heat by working out early in the morning.
ReplyDeleteLots of water and trail runs in the woods by the lake. Cooler there for sure!
ReplyDeleteYes! We have some shady runs in the tall pines, here as well. It helps that's for sure.
DeleteSlurpee before really hot runs... backed by science!
ReplyDeletehttp://yearofalison.blogspot.ca/2011/08/slurpees-for-science.html
Early morning to avoid at least some of the heat.
ReplyDeleteI have been trying to run very early as well. It's tough because I'm not a morning person but it does feel good to get it done early!
DeleteI try to run in the mornings and for my long runs, I always bring some Nuun in my handheld water bottle.
ReplyDeleteThankfully it hasn't been too hot or humid here this summer but still bring lots of water with me on my long bike rides.
ReplyDeleteWe have had a cooler than usual summer around here (Ohio) with only a few humid days. Lots of water for me and get out there as early as possible.
ReplyDeletego in the evenings and wear light clothing.
ReplyDeletestart my run before the sun comes up
ReplyDeleteStart running early and stay hydrated!
ReplyDeleteStart early and drink lots of water. Spend time inside the gym instead of outside when hot.
ReplyDeleteHydrate
ReplyDeleteI hydrate and wear a baseball cap soaked in water.
ReplyDeleteEarly morning workouts and stay hydrated
ReplyDeleteI try and work out early in the day and drink a full water bottle!
ReplyDeleteI beat the heat by running really early in the morning, or right before sunset.
ReplyDelete